Colgate Classroom Series Links & Forms
It’s proven that the arts improve achievement for all students - especially those who struggle most. Walton Arts Center knows that time in the classroom is precious; that’s why we work to make sure that attending the Colgate Classroom Series is more than a field trip, it’s a field class. We also know that making the arts accessible to all children takes committed resources. Walton Arts Center works to make the arts affordable for all children.
There are two ways to get involved with Walton Arts Center while saving money and increasing student participation:
1. Arts Partner teachers and students receive:
As an Arts Partner your teachers and students will receive:
- 50% reduction in ticket cost for every student and teacher
- Highest quality curriculum-linked performances from around the globe that support learning in core subject areas
- On-line Performance Guides that support classroom instruction
- J.B. Hunt Transport Inc. Transportation Subsidy
- 50% reduction in registration fee for professional development workshops
2. 100% Arts Partner Schools bring every classroom to at least one educational performance each year.
As a 100% school, in addition to basic Arts Partner benefits you receive:
- Priority registration for the Colgate Classroom Series
- Increased J.B. Hunt bussing subsidy
- Priority access to visiting artist workshops for your students
For more information about the Arts Partner and 100% Smart Partner programs, please contact Mallory Barker at email@example.com or 479.571.2743