- At Walton Arts Center
495 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday - Friday / 10am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 4pm
- One hour prior to showtime
- At Walmart AMP
5079 West Northgate Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
Monday - Friday / 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday / Open at noon on concert days only
- Phone: (479) 443.5600
- Fax: (479) 443.9024
Food and Beverage Staff - Part Time
Part-Time Food and Beverage staff provide excellent customer service and work well within a team environment. Ability to adapt to change quickly, self-starter, motivated and comfortable working with merchandise sales, cash handling, pouring and serving liquor and POS reconciling. Friendly outgoing personality, comfortable interacting with a diverse population across all demographics.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons, all of the time
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Follow company policies and protocols
- Preferable experience with SquareUp POS and cash handling, reconciliation and inventory control.
- Solid math skills, including ability to work with percentages and accuracy in reconciling cash transactions
- Ability to deal with change and stay calm during busy and sometimes stressful situations. Limited timelines where patrons make merchandise/beverage purchases
- Set up tear down of bar, food prep, bar set up inventory control, assist with hospitality/event set up as needed
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Be comfortable assisting staff and patrons during emergency situations
- Must be willing to work unconventional hours including days, nights, weekends, split shifts, holidays, and last minute call ins, comfortable working in large crowds.
- Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with or without reasonable accommodations.
High School diploma or Equivalent. Must be 21 years of age and over. Previous experience working in the F&B industry, bartending skills, pouring drinks, cash handling/sales and working alongside volunteers.
Part Time staff shifts are given based on event scheduling; this can range from a minimal shift of 3-6 hour per week to possibly working 3-4 shifts a week.
All classifications are expected to attend and participate in department meetings and training sessions, including all staff meetings that are set quarterly.
If you are interested in working for the Walton Arts Center, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com indicating the name of the job you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. No phone calls please.